A few thoughts to help with spiritual focus.
- Remember what is important. Anything that distracts us from building toward Heaven demonstrates skewed priorities.
- Keep feeding your faith. That’s done through regular prayer and study as well as stepping out of our comfort zones and doing good deeds for others.
- Set goals. You don’t know if you are growing if you don’t know what “growing” means.
- Set dates. Nothing motivates growth quite like putting a date to a goal. Some people say that goals without dates are just dreams. Set a goal and then tell yourself when you will accomplish it.
- Look for opportunities. Fruit is borne by seizing opportunities as they come up.
What do you recommend to help us keep spiritual focus? Comment below and let’s talk about it!